- Reham Khan, 41, works with Dawn News, a Pakistan-based private news channel. She is a current affairs anchor with the channel and hosts the show In Focus.
- Born in Libya to Pakistani parents, Reham, was educated mostly in Britain.
- Ms Khan began her career as a weather forecaster at BBC. She later also worked with the BBC as a broadcast journalist. She has also been a breakfast news presenter with Sunshine Radio Hereford & Worcester in UK.
- In 2013, Reham Khan moved back to Pakistan and joined the Pakistani news channel News One to cover the Pakistan elections.
- Ms Khan has been married to psychologist Ijaz Rehman earlier. She has three children with him - Sahir, Ridha and Inaya.
- Reham has a Bachelors degree in Education and pursued her Masters in Sociology. She later switched to a course in journalism and says that she paid for it by moonlighting as a TV projector for Legal TV for two hours a day.
- On her website she describes herself as journalist, anchor, fighter.
- Very fond of travelling, she says she is "very free-spirited." In her profile on BBC South Today, she said, "I was born in the middle of the Sahara desert while my parents were there and that's probably why I have a Bedouin spirit!"
- Attacked and villified on social media ever since news of her marriage to Imran Khan became public, Ms Khan recently deleted her Facebook account. She has 89,700 followers on Twitter.
- Imran's sister Aleema has reportedly refused to meet his new wife, after saying in an interview that he denied his marriage when the the family asked him about it.
Wednesday, 7 January 2015
Ten Things about Reham Khan.